Don't pay $250 or more for a certified Certificate of Metallurgical content, we can do it for you at a fraction of the cost, giving you scientific assurance that what you ordered is what you will receive. We use a NIST traceable Niton XRF analyzer to test and certify the actual material content of our products.
Product will be laser etched with a unique serial number, Certificate of Verification will display the corresponding serial number of the product.
- Price as listed is per individual item/certificate
- Only available for products stocked in our Colorado warehouse
- Limited to 4" and smaller valves
- Allow one business day for processing
- Certificate(s) will be sent with the product